Do you ever run out of ideas for what type of content to post online?
Creating content is so important when it comes to growing your business and attracting new clients.
A lot of people say to me “I don’t know what to post” or “I run out of content ideas”.
Are you getting a little bit stale on some of your social media, video content or blog posts?
Do you need some fresh inspiration?
In this blog post and video, I share 5 content inspirations to help you engage your ideal clients.
Watch now or read below…
So if you suddenly make a paid offer and you haven’t been providing them with enough valuable content, people can feel like it’s a little bit salesy…
So, here are the five content inspiration ideas that you can use to engage your ideal clients.
1. Identify the number one question that you get asked, and answer it.
There’s probably a question that you get asked quite a lot by your clients or followers on your Facebook page or group.
2. What should your ideal client be asking you, but they’re not?
3. Identify your top three posts and design similar content
Flick through your Facebook business page, and look at your posts over the last three months.
4. Share the common myths or mistakes
Share the common false beliefs or mistakes people make about your topic.
1. Not spending enough time on dollar-producing activities
2. No clear or effective strategy
3. Being unwilling to do what competitors aren’t
4. Having too broad a niche
5. An unwillingness to invest
You can read the whole blog post I wrote on this or watch the video here.
5. Post about what other people are doing in your industry that you disagree with
What are other people saying is the correct way or the only or right method?
So I’m going to recap here the five content inspirations ideas for you:
- Identify the number one question that you get asked, and answer it.
- What should your ideal client be asking you, but they’re not?
- Identify your top three posts and design similar content
- Share the common myths or mistakes
- Post about what other people are doing in your industry that you disagree with
Want more like this?
I send out free weekly client attraction strategy tips to help you grow your business and attract more clients.
If you’d like to receive these straight to your email inbox, click the link below and I’ll hook you up ?