Productivity Power Tip #3
Focus on your R.O.I
A problem I see all too often is entrepreneurs spending so much time on things that won’t make them money.
So many ideas, so little time, and so much money… wait, what? Not so much money? That’s the problem, right?
If we want our business to last long-term, we need to stop the shiny object syndrome and choose the things that are going to get the financial momentum building.
Sometimes we get stuck in our comfort zone and not wanting to step out of it and put ourselves out there. This can lead to doing the very predictable - Nothing! Or investing time in things that won’t yield a good return.
An example of comfortable tasks include:
- Playing around and wasting money on Facebook ads without knowing what we’re doing
- Spending too much time on our logo or business card
- Trying to find the perfect stock image
- Going to another free seminar
- Wasting time trying to figure out how to do hard things by googling (when they could be outsourced)
Examples of brave, money-making tasks:
- Making sales calls
- Running our own event
- Following people up
- Planning a Facebook live with a clear call to action
- Creating a webinar
- Creating a marketing funnel
- Creating a valuable lead magnet
What are you doing that’s keeping you in your comfort zone?
What’s the next brave move you can make to get a solid R.O.I?
Write it down and start working on it today!
Pick up more productivity tips and strategies at my “Prosper with Productivity” workshop on Saturday 3rd Nov.
We will deep-dive into getting the most important things in your business DONE!
To learn more, click below