Want to know how to generate more leads while you’re sleeping?
You’re probably familiar with the concept of a lead magnet.
Maybe you have one or more of them.
The question is, are lead magnets still effective in today’s marketplace?
My answer – it depends on what you’re using as a lead magnet.
A well-crafted lead magnet serves as a powerful step for establishing trust & goodwill.
The problem is that a lot of coaches waste time on lead magnets that don’t work.
That’s because the lead magnet has not been created & promoted strategically.
What worked 5 years ago is not working anymore.
What works in some industries, doesn’t always work for coaches.
In this video, I share how to create an effective lead magnet that gets strangers to want to buy your coaching program.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of my ‘Ultimate Lead Magnet Method’ formula
- Insight into the 3 types of lead magnets & my recommendations tailored for coaches
- A copy-and-paste strategy with high-performing content pieces you can model
- What 95% of coaches get wrong when creating their lead magnet
- A wealth of examples, insights, & swipe-worthy content
If you want to get more coaching clients fast, you need ONE thing: leads.
If you have a lot of leads, the worry of how to get more clients becomes a thing of the past.
A lot of coaches aren’t getting enough clients because they’re not generating enough leads.
The reality is, leads don’t magically appear; we need to be actively out there making ourselves known.
In order to get more warm, engaged leads, we want to get people off social media and into our email list.
If we’re putting ourselves out there regularly with valuable content, our numbers should be growing consistently every week.
This is where a lead magnet comes in.
So, in this mini training, I’m sharing with you ‘The Ultimate Lead Magnet Method’
A lead magnet is a way to attract ideal clients by sharing value for free or at a significant discount.
For example, a resource that people download, written content, a presentation or free event.
Your main offer is the service you provide that makes you the most money.
e.g. your signature coaching program.
Your lead magnet is designed to lead people towards your main offer.
Only a very small percentage of people will buy your main offer. A larger percentage of people will get your lead magnet.
It’s a lower risk investment to spend time than money for most people. Less trust is required.
You share a lead magnet, then make your main offer to a group of people who are more likely to buy.
You can watch the full mini training here:
“What comes before the sale matters just as much if not more than the persuasiveness of the offer itself” – Robert Cialdini
#1: Reveal a problem
#2: Free trial
#3: 1 step of many
- It’s as relevant to your main offer as possible.
- It has the perfect balance between value and curiosity.
- It’s engaging and makes people curious
- It solves a narrow problem and reveals more problems
- It gives away first-step secrets, and sells implementation and next-step problems
- One of the easiest and fastest places to start while also providing great value is with a guide.
- Think A to B, not A to Z – Make sure you’re not trying to solve too much for your potential client. There should be a gap between what you provide and everything else they still need.
- Remember – the market judges your FREE stuff. It’s got to be GOOD!
- They make their lead magnet too long or hard to consume
- They choose a topic that’s too general and vague
- They don’t make it targeted enough for their ideal clients specific pain point
- They don’t provide enough helpful value
- They don’t add enough curiosity
Your lead magnet needs to be crafted in a way that actually gets strangers to want to buy your coaching program.
You need to create a lead magnet that has the perfect balance between value and curiosity.
Your lead magnet needs to relieve tension and create tension. It needs to give value, AND build curiosity.
Tension is the chemistry of change.
For both value and curiosity, we need not too much, not too little.
If you don’t relieve the tension people have with your lead magnet, they won’t get any value.
If you relieve all their tension and leave them without curiosity, you won’t get any clients from it.
“Your most valuable asset in business is not your content – it’s the goodwill of your audience” – Alex Hormozi
How many subscribers in your email list is a way of measuring the goodwill of your audience.
If you don’t provide value, they won’t join your email list, and they will unsubscribe.
People buy based on expectation of future value.
Don’t share fluff! It discourages people who would have bought not to.
The easiest way for them to think they’ll get value after they buy is… provide value before they buy.
You might be thinking – “I don’t want to give away my valuable secrets”. Well, the alternative is people will think your work is not valuable.
You should have valuable free things, and also have valuable paid things.
And that’s why business is hard.
Because you need to provide value all the way through.
Your reputation will get stronger and stronger as you give really good stuff.
Make your free stuff exceptional. Make your paid stuff exceptional.
There are SO many factors to get right with your lead magnet for it to work.
Have some questions about how to apply this to you?
- What to name it
- What the tagline should be
- How long should it be
- Choosing the right angle and message
- What content to include
- How to word your call to action
- What to put in the promo and funnel copy
- What to put in your follow up emails
- How many emails to send
- What to do if it doesn’t get you enough leads.
That’s what I can help you with.
- Done for you funnels and templates
- My Messaging Magic Method
- Fill-in-the-blank frameworks that are tested and measured
- Expert naming techniques
- Pre-written emails
When you get your marketing right, things can turn around very quickly for you. It doesn’t have to take years.
I’ve been training and mentoring coaches in client attraction for over 7 years and I’ve helped thousands of entrepreneurs around the world to build their businesses.
If we work together, you get everything you need to get a steady flow of leads into your business.
We build out the process together so you can sign up more clients, make more money, & help more people.
I’d love to help you get where you want to get faster. To get you earning the money you want to make. Take away the financial stress, and work with you to get your business successful.
I’d love to help you take the methods and formulas and show you exactly how to use them in your business in a way that will accelerate you – and bring you amazing clients consistently.
I can help you with elegant lead generation as well as with every aspect of your marketing and sales to build a solid, profitable coaching business.
I can tell you exactly what you need to fix in your business because of my many years of experience.
You don’t have to go through trial and error and waste years of time and thousands of dollars.
I know that if we work together, with just a few clients you can make the whole investment back.
If you want to get more clients quickly and set yourself up for success, with money in your bank account and new clients onboard, DM me the word ‘clients’ and I’ll send you information about how I can help you.
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 other ways I can help you grow your business:
1. Work with me to get more clients
If you’d like to work directly with me to get more clients… just send me a Message with the word “Clients”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.
2. Join our community and connect with like-minded Female Coaches & Experts
It’s our Facebook community where ambitious female entrepreneurs learn how to increase their income, influence, and impact.
3. Grab a FREE copy of my ‘Client Attraction Checklist’
This is a powerful roadmap to attracting leads, signing clients, and scaling your coaching business.