Want a way to attract more clients, even while you sleep?
Solution = funnels.
Some people freak out when they hear the word “funnels” and I did too.
I wanted to spend time coaching people, not getting bogged down with complicated tech…
The good news is, there are only 4 simple steps that I recommend go into a client attraction funnel, making it easy and fast to set up, without any advanced technical skills needed.
Why I love funnels and think they are awesome…
- Funnels allow you to easily gather qualified leads daily and nurture them until they’re ready to buy.
- They position you as a more professional business owner
- The design and functionality makes it easier for people to buy from you. They usually convert higher than other methods of people entering their details (e.g. emails, Zoom, online calendars, messages etc.)
- Everything can be streamlined and automated, saving you time
- They’re a 24/7 client attraction machine working for you, even while you’re sleeping or on holiday
- They give you big results for not a lot of effort. They can be quick and easy to set up, without any advanced technical skills needed.
- You set it up once, then it continues to bring in a flow of high-quality leads and look after people
- People don’t have to wait to take the next step with you – they can do it any time of the day. Funnels effectively move people through an automated journey, without requiring your constant attention or having to chase anyone.
- They keep you ‘top of mind’ with potential clients, so you’re not being forgotten about.
- People often need multiple touchpoints before they buy. A funnel is the best way to take care of this.
- They create a hot pipeline of interested people, who you can reach out to any time you want to share your offers. They nurture and look after people, so they are always warm and ready.
Convinced that funnels are awesome yet?! 😉
If you’d like to find out the easiest and fastest way to get your first or next funnel set up, just send me a Facebook Message with the word “Funnel”… and I’ll send you all the details — Message Here