Want to know how to create content that leads to you getting clients?
There are 3 cool hacks that are great to have up your sleeve, to help you get more engagement in your content. And most importantly, take the next step towards working with you.
These hacks are simple, and have zero sleaze factor and pure elegance.
They’re templates that are pre-written ready to put into your content to save you lots of time.
They can help you get new clients fast, even if you’re not a good writer, have a small list, and suck at tech!
You Can Use These 3 Hacks In Your…
- Email nurture sequences
- Social media posts
- Live videos
In this video, I share…
- 3 Influential Content Hacks that can transform your business
- How to ‘bust beliefs’ to help people move forward in their life
- How to use the power of “If… then”
- The ‘essential element’ that is needed for your ideal client
Here are some of the highlights of what I shared…
#1: Bust Their Beliefs
Think of your top 3 clients and what are they struggling with.
Here are some questions to ask…
1. Beliefs: About Themselves
What’s one false belief your ideal clients might have about themselves as to why it won’t work?
2. Beliefs About You Or Others
What’s a false belief they might have about you or others as to why it won’t work?
3. Beliefs About Your Method
What’s a false belief they have about your method – why it won’t work for them?
#2: Use The Power of ‘If…Then…’
Saying “You need to” or “You should” can sometimes bring up resistance in your audience’s mind if there’s not enough rapport yet.
Instead, you can use ‘if…then…’ statements.
- If you want to be (identity) then you need (your method)
- If you want to have (result) then you need (your method)
- If things aren’t working for you in (area of life), then it’s probably because (crucial ingredient) is missing.⠀
#3: The Essential Element
If you want to increase someone’s desire for your method, you can position it as an essential element.
This is also a great way to elegantly influence someone to see things a different way, without being salesy.
The Essential Element Template #1
“People who (have achieved result) have (actions/mindset)“
- People who lose weight and keep it off have something specific in common. They have taken a personalised approach
- People who are achieving incredible growth in their business have somewhere along their journey invested in a mentor
- People who have overcome anxiety have been willing to be brave and look below the surface to the root cause
“To (achieve result) … (your method) is essential“
- If you want to have a profitable business, having a proven plan is essential
- In order to have an incredible relationship, understanding each other’s love languages is essential
- If you want to be a healthy size and feel great about yourself, understanding macronutrients is essential
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 other ways I can help you grow your business:
1. Grab a free copy of my ‘Client Attraction Checklist‘
It’s a powerful roadmap to attracting leads, signing clients, and scaling your coaching business. — Grab It Here
2. Join the community and connect with like-minded Coaches & Experts
It’s our Facebook community where ambitious entrepreneurs learn how to increase their income, influence, and impact. — Join Us Here
3. Work with me privately
If you’d like to work directly with me … just send me a Facebook Message with the word “Private”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! — Message Here