Are you finding that not enough people are taking action on your emails and posts?
There’s one thing you can do in your content that will change that.
If people need what you offer, there’s only one reason they’re not responding to your content or reaching out to work with you.
It’s because they don’t yet believe they can get the result that you offer.
If they do believe that what you offer will get them the result you’re promising, they’re much more likely to buy.
This is why we need to shift beliefs using our content.
When it comes to creating content, there’s nothing more powerful than sitting down with a clear outline of what you want to say…
…and having your content just work.
That’s why we use frameworks.
And that’s why tonight I’m sharing a simple framework you can use to shift beliefs in your content.
You’re going to want to join us to get your hands on the ‘5-Step Belief-Shifting Framework’ if you ever need to create highly-influential messages in any form…
⭐ You can use this for writing content for sales pages, email sequences, and more…
⭐ You can plug this into your video and workshop scripts to guide people to the belief that your offer is exactly what they need…
⭐ And you can create the most powerful content so much faster by knowing exactly what to say to make your message work!
Here are the highlights of what I shared:
There are 3 high-level steps:
Step 1. Identify Current Beliefs
Write down – what are some beliefs your ideal clients might have about…
1. Themselves – e.g. “It won’t work for me because…”
2. You or others – e.g. “It’s easy for you/others because…”
3. Your opportunity – e.g. “Your opportunity won’t work because…”
3. Your industry – e.g. “I don’t trust your industry/people like you because…”
Then we can use our content to shift these beliefs.
I’ll give you some examples:
- It won’t work for me because I’m an introvert. I suck at tech. I have too much going on in my life etc.
- It’s easy for you/others because you have a uni degree. You’re single. You’re not looking after other people. You’re good at marketing. You’re confident. You’re an extrovert etc.
- Your opportunity won’t work because it’s in a group and I can only get results 1-on-1. I’m already in 4 other programs. I don’t have time to watch the videos etc.
- I don’t trust your industry/people like you because I got burned, because everyone I’ve spoken to in your industry is dodgy or pushy etc.
Step 2. Identify Future Beliefs
Now write down what you want them to believe instead.
I’ll give you some examples:
- I’m a credible AUTHORITY and I know what I’m doing
- This is worth your TIME because of the result you’ll get
- I can offer a DESIRED OUTCOME
- My offer is proven and BELIEVABLEThis is incredible VALUE
- You can take action RISK-FREE
- This is simple and anyone can do it
Step 3 – The 5-Step Belief-Shifting Framewor
In order to grab attention we need to remember that most people are thinking about their problems. They’re not thinking about what they want. They’re thinking about what they don’t want.
Give them an insight as to what actually causes that problem from your experience and expertise.
It’s usually different from what THEY think is causing the problem.
Describe what might happen if they don’t change this problem and also if they do. What will their life look like without what you’re sharing, and what will it look like if they make a change?
Spend most of your time here sharing about the solution, but give high-level tips – not the detail of the how. That’s what they pay you for.
Let them know this is a small part of a bigger whole. If they want the whole system, they need to take the next action.
So that’s the 5-step framework.
This is part of the compelling content module from the ‘Client Attraction Roadmap’ that I teach my clients to get fully booked with clients and reach $10k or more every month.
If you’d like a copy, message me the word ‘5-step’ and I’ll get it to you.
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 other ways I can help you grow your business:
1. Grab a free copy of my ‘Client Attraction Checklist‘
It’s a powerful roadmap to attracting leads, signing clients, and scaling your coaching business. — Grab It Here
2. Join the community and connect with like-minded Coaches & Experts
It’s our Facebook community where ambitious entrepreneurs learn how to increase their income, influence, and impact. — Join Us Here
3. Work with me privately
If you’d like to work directly with me … just send me a Facebook Message with the word “Private”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! — Message Here