Does the thought of selling make you want to curl up in a ball?
* You don't want to come across as annoying?
* You're not fully confident in sharing your services?
* You don't know the best way to ask for the sale?
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF...
- You're a Coach, Trainer, Educator or Service-based Business Owner
- You really want to help more people and make more money
- You want a clear strategy for selling authentically
* How to start and end a sales conversation in an authentic, genuine way
* How to avoid sounding nervous, pushy or annoying
* How to establish trust and connection from start to finish and feel natural and relaxed
* How to overcome objections ... such as "I don't have time" or "I can't afford it"
* The ability to build genuine, authentic rapport and a powerful connection with any type of person
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“Fantastic! Kat presented a great session with lots of valuable content designed to create practical results in getting started. I’m ready to go!” – Leah Robinson
“10/10 delivery, very engaging and presented well! I will be attending more events of yours in the future. Thank you!!” – Dale Williams
“Great concise info linking strategies to desired outcomes – cut through the fog” – Paul Harper
"So much relevant content – so generous, broken down really well. Such good delivery” – Renee Scifo
“I really enjoyed it. I got great ideas and many AHA moments. Thank you Kat” – Ruslan Kasirskij
Spaces are strictly limited and fill up fast. Click below to learn more.