How to be your best
‘There are those who DO and those who DON’T… Those who WILL and those who WON’T…’
Right when I’m when I’m about to get on the treadmill or stop short of my last few painful reps, those words make me think twice. When I’m tossing up whether to workout or not, I think – it’s challenging – and I want to be one of the FEW who DO.
Most people don’t exercise as much as they need to. But you can be different – and find creative ways to work exercise into your lifestyle no matter what’s going on in your life.
Rather than fumbling round with excuses like most people, you will feel great, boost your energy and maintain your fitness and strength. And, you won’t start the year with a few extra pounds around your waist…
Maybe you won’t feel like exercising, but if you think the right thoughts, focus on the right feelings, and read the right words, you can motivate yourself to get it done.
Most people are those who won’t and those that don’t.
Are you one of the rare ones, someone who WILL and someone who DOES?
Basically – if you want the best result, you need the best stuff! What’s the best stuff?
* If you’re going to exercise – do the best (most effective) exercise
* If you’re going to spend time with people – spend time with the best people (people who are inspiring – people who will encourage, challenge and grow you)
* If you’re going to read, read or listen to the best books (and internet articles / blogs / motivation)
* If you’re going to set goals, choose the best goals for you (we all have ‘wishes’ – but goals have a deadline)
* If you want to improve your diet – eat the best food (the most healthy, high quality food – you deserve it)
* If you want to learn something – seek the best experts in the field of what you need to improve on
* If you want to get motivated, surround yourself with the best motivation (using pictures, words, self-talk etc.)
Any time you try to get the best result without the best stuff – you’re going to fail. It’s pretty simple really.
Bottom line – take the TOP line. Always go to the best choice first. You deserve the best.
The simple and sad fact is, most people don’t set goals, let alone achieve them.
What can you do to make sure you’re one of the few who do?