Hi, I’m Kat Millar from Get Results Training
I LOVE helping people create more energy and inspiration to live their best life.
Over the last 14 years, I’ve worked with thousands of people, helping them to transform their lives and achieve greater health, happiness and fulfilment.
If you were with me twenty years ago, you would see a very different person. Like many females, I grew up battling with self-image very insecure.
My life changed drastically as a teenager when my Mum left and I didn’t know how to have a healthy relationship with myself or how to feel my emotions, instead of numbing them.
Over time I found myself in a vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting, with extreme training and food restriction followed by cycles of binge eating and drinking.
I competed in ten figure competitions, which were amazing experiences because of what they taught me. But they were brutal. And afterwards I struggled to find a healthy balance in my life - with a loving, rather than a punishing approach.
This was a catalyst for wanting to research further into what drives our mindset, emotions and behaviour.
I've been into personal development for most of my life, but it really wasn't until I studied NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and coaching that I really started to understand human behaviour and what really drives us at a deeper level.
I learned this through investing in courses, coaching and mentoring and through the process of letting go of limiting beliefs and negative emotions that were holding me back.
As I learned how to stop the extreme measures and to value, respect and trust myself more, I created a more holistic approach to my life. While still on my growth journey, I finally feel on purpose.
Now I’m predominately an educator and a coach, helping people transform their lives through personal and professional growth and evolve towards the best version of themselves.
From competing in figure competitions, living in 3 different countries and having my own business for the last 14 years, I've discovered what it’s like to experience many challenges and be tempted to give it up.
I understand the sacrifices that are required to reach worthy goals and I know how challenging it is to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
And what I've realised, is that it’s so worth it because of who we become in the process and how we can help others through turning our wounds into a vehicle to help others.
I’ve discovered that we all have dreams, as well as fears and doubts. If we can get to the root cause of our fears, doubts and limiting beliefs, we are more likely to stop them from holding us back from the life that we want.
If you would like to have more energy, confidence and speed up your growth personally and professionally, I would love to hear from you.
Take action TODAY: take the first step towards a change.
Learn from a Highly-Experienced Coach, Trainer and Speaker
Kat Millar is the owner of Get Results Training. She runs two events for women: Amplify Your Influence and Unleash Your Freedom.
Kat has helped thousands of people achieve outstanding success in their lives. She is an NLP Practitioner, Coach, professionally trained Speaker and Lecturer in Fitness and Business.
Kat is a high-impact speaker who delivers engaging workshops and seminars.
She is an ongoing contributor to the Great Health Guide magazine. She has won numerous awards and personally coached dozens of award-winning clients.
She helps female business owners to release what’s holding them back and give them tools and strategies to increase their influence, confidence and communication skills.
She is passionate about supporting women to achieve life-changing results and fulfillment.
Qualifications and Achievements:
- NLP Practitioner, The Institute of Behavioural Sciences
- Invited guest speaker, Filex Fitness Convention, ICC
- Professional Speaker Training, Authentic Education
- Coach Now, Your Future Now
- Trainer and Assessor – TAE 40110
- Diploma, Diet and Nutrition Advisor Stonebridge Associated Colleges Dip.
- Certificate of Bodybuilding and Contest Preparation – International Academy of Physique Conditioning
- Certificate of Nutrition Psychology – Cadence Health, Australia
- Registered Exercise Professional – NZ, UK, AU
- Les Mills Qualified BodyTrainer
- BodyTrainer™ CORE certified
- BodyTrainer™ BOX certified
- BodyTrainer™ REVOLUTION certified
- Les Mills LOOK BETTER NAKED™ certified
- NZQA National Certificate in Fitness, Exercise Consultant
- Netfit Qualified Fitness Instructor and Fitness Leader
- Business Management Course - Life College
- Coach to dozens of award-winning physique competitors
- Contributor: Oxygen magazine, U.K Body Fit magazine, U.K ‘The Beef’ magazine and The Great Health Guide.
For enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org