Hi! I’m Kat
I love meeting new people, learning new things and seeing new places.
My passion is helping people create the life of their dreams.
Over the last 15 years, I’ve worked with thousands of people, helping them to transform their lives and achieve greater health, happiness and fulfillment.
In 2003, I was working in Auckland at an Insurance company and wasn't happy. I felt off purpose. I decided to become a Personal Trainer and left my job to pursue my passion of helping people.
I moved to London in 2010 and I loved working with people in the gym to transform their body, but realised that the main factor that was helping people to transform was mindset.
I got great results through working with a coach which led to me wanting to coach others.
I studied Neuro Linguistic Programming and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and started helping people overcome their fears, doubts and limiting beliefs, through mindset coaching.
From competing in figure competitions, living in 3 different countries and having my own business since 2003, I understand the sacrifices that are required to reach worthy goals and what I've realised, is that it’s so worth it.
Now I’m predominately an educator and a coach, helping people transform their lives through personal and professional growth and evolve towards the best version of themselves.
I run 2 different events - the first is Unleash Your Freedom, for women who want to find more freedom in their body, mind and soul.
The second is Amplify Your Influence, for small-business owners who want to grow their business, save more time and help more people.
Learn from a Highly-Experienced Coach, Trainer and Speaker
Kat Millar is the owner of Get Results Training.
Kat has helped thousands of people achieve outstanding success in their lives. She is an NLP Practitioner, Coach, professionally trained Speaker and Lecturer in Fitness and Business.
She runs two events: Amplify Your Influence and Unleash Your Freedom.
Kat is a high-impact speaker who delivers engaging workshops and seminars.
She has been an ongoing contributor to the Great Health Guide magazine and Workable Wellness. She has won numerous awards and personally coached dozens of award-winning clients.
Kat helps business owners to release what’s holding them back and give them tools and strategies to increase their influence, confidence and communication skills.
She is passionate about supporting people to achieve life-changing results and fulfillment.
Qualifications and Achievements:
- NLP Practitioner, The Institute of Behavioural Sciences
- Professional Speaker Training, Authentic Education
- Invited guest speaker, Filex Fitness Convention, ICC
- Coach Now, Your Future Now
- Trainer and Assessor – TAE 40110
- Diploma, Diet and Nutrition Advisor Stonebridge Associated Colleges Dip.
- Certificate of Bodybuilding and Contest Preparation – International Academy of Physique Conditioning
- Certificate of Nutrition Psychology – Cadence Health, Australia
- Registered Exercise Professional – NZ, UK, AU
- Les Mills Qualified BodyTrainer
- Les Mills BodyTrainer™ Core, Box, Revolution and Look Better Naked certified
- NZQA National Certificate in Fitness, Exercise Consultant
- Netfit Qualified Fitness Instructor and Fitness Leader
- Business Management Course - Life College
- Coach to dozens of award-winning physique competitors
- Contributor: Oxygen magazine, U.K Body Fit magazine, U.K ‘The Beef’ magazine, The Great Health Guide magazine, Workable Wellness.
If you would like to accelerate your growth personally or professionally, I would love to hear from you.
Drop me an email and let's chat: firstname.lastname@example.org