About Kat Millar
Kat Millar is a successful and inspirational trainer, online coach, speaker, lecturer, writer and an award-winning figure competitor.
Over the past decade Kat has built a reputation as an innovative and motivating health and fitness leader in NZ and the UK, and is now based in Sydney, Australia.
Through her private and group training sessions, online coaching, workshops and seminars, she has helped hundreds of people achieve their goals and improve their lives, particularly in the area of nutrition and weight loss.
Successfully competing in numerous figure competitions, Kat understands the process of body transformation; the challenges involved and the fulfillment of goal achievement. She is skilful in translating her knowledge to a wide range of people.
Her approach is professional and thorough and her experience and knowledge of effective exercise programs, nutrition principles and mind skills have been life changing to the many people she has worked with.
Kat’s commitment to continuously keeping abreast of the latest health and fitness ideas through regular courses, conventions and research, offers her clients fresh ideas and motivation. She is wholeheartedly committed to the well-being and success of everyone she works with.
She currently consults one on one and in small groups in Rhodes, Sydney and surrounding areas.
* A wealth of experience in the fitness industry, running successful personal training businesses since 2003 in NZ, the UK and Australia.
* Coaches clients globally online including successful figure, fitness and bodybuilding competitors.
* Presenter/speaker – motivational topics, nutrition, health and fitness (seminars and workshops)
* Lectures and writes course materials for the Australian College of Physical Education
* One on one and small group personal training at Gfitness, Rhodes, Sydney
* Online coaching – nutrition, fitness and business coaching for personal trainers
* Figure, fitness and physique competition coaching
Qualifications / Achievements:
* Diet and Nutrition Advisor Diploma, Stonebridge Associated Colleges Dip. UK
* TAE Trainer and Assessor
* Registered Exercise Professional – NZ, UK and Australia
* Les Mills Qualified BodyTrainer, NZ
* BodyTrainer™ CORE certified
* BodyTrainer™ BOX certified
* BodyTrainer™ REVOLUTION certified
* Les Mills LOOK BETTER NAKED™ certified
* NZQA National Certificate in Fitness, Exercise Consultant
* Netfit Qualified Fitness Instructor and Fitness Leader
* Appearance in Oxygen magazine, 2005
* Appearance in U.K Body Fit magazine, 2011
* Featured in U.K ‘The Beef’ magazine, 2011
* Winner Figure 2011 NPA Midlands championships, Britain
* 4th place Figure 2011 BNBF Central championships, Britain
* 2nd place Figure 2010 NPA National championships, Britain
* 3rd place Figure 2010 NPA South West championships, Britain
* Runner up Novice Figure short 2008 Nabba North Harbour championships, NZ
* Runner up Novice Figure short 2008 Coromandel Classic championships, NZ
* 3rd place Shape 2007 Nabba North Harbour championships, NZ
* Runner up Novice Figure short, 2006 NZFBB North Island championships, NZ
* Winner Novice Figure Short, 2006 NZFBB Pibba, Auckland championships, NZ
Personal Trainer to:
* Winner – Miss Trained Figure 2012 NPA Midlands championships, Britain – Samira Arnaout
* Runner up – Miss Galaxy Universe, Figure 2012 , Britain – Samira Arnaout
* Winner – Miss Physique 2011 BNBF Wales – Nicola Joyce
* Winner – Miss Physique 2011 NPA Kent – Nicola Joyce
* 3rd place – Miss Physique 2011 NPA British Finals – Nicola Joyce
* Runner up – Masters Athletic 2008 Nabba North Harbour – Richard Kalka
* 3rd place – Figure Short Novice 2008 NZFBB Auckland – Kirsty McKelvie
* Runner up – Men’s Coromandel Classic 2008 – Richard Kalka
* 3rd place – Masters men’s 2007 Nabba North Harbour – Richard Kalka
* Runner up – Athletic men’s Novice 2007 Nabba North Harbour – Russell Ferguson